MICHAEL A. DE SAPIO, ESQ.
PRIMARY AREAS OF PRACTICE
Michael De Sapio has experience in several areas of practice including: Real Estate, Land Use, Farmland Preservation and Right-to-Farm, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Construction Litigation, Landlord/Tenant, School Law, Business Formation, Administrative Law, and Family Law – including divorce, child custody, adoptions, and name changes.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Admitted to the New Jersey Bar and Federal District Court, 2008
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A. Political Science, Cum Laude, 2003
In addition to providing legal services to private clients, Michael De Sapio has served as Assistant Hunterdon County Counsel for two years handling a variety of legal matters for County Departments, including personnel matters, appellate practice, and assistant counsel to the Hunterdon County Agricultural Development Board. He also has extensive experience in the construction and agricultural industries.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATION
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member Hunterdon County Bar Association
- Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce
Michael was born and raised in Kingwood Township, Hunterdon County where he still resides today and has coached youth baseball and soccer. He is a parishioner of Our Lady of Victories Church in Baptistown, NJ. Michael is also a member of the Hunterdon County Italian-American Heritage Club and is proficient in Italian.